Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!
























Skinny Pants: H&M
Shirt: Rainbows
Cardigan: Target
Shoes & Knee Highs: Target
Yes I do wear regular clothes. lol This is what I wore today for Christmas. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas. From my dad he bought me a heart necklace from Jared and my mom got me Tom Tom GPS system. The boy got me nothing! This morning he told me that he didn't know what to get me after he asked me twice what I wanted. So I'm taking his gift back and buying myself something. lol I got him Unforgettable by Sean John. That is my favorite cologne for men. And his women perfume smells sooooo good too. So I might take his shit back and get that. What did u all get for Christmas?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I NEED this cardigan! Can I just come and raid your closet?