Monday, December 29, 2008

Hair Products I ♥

I was going to do a video but I chickened out. lol These are the hair products I love. My hair was very damaged from not really taking care of my hair. These product got my hair back healthy.

Loreal Vive Pro Shampoo & Conditioner



This shampoo & Conditioner is for very dry/damaged hair. It is very moisturizing. My hair feels really soft after I use them. And they are very cheap. I think they were like 4 something each. And they have a coconuts scent. Yum!

Smooth'N Shine Polishing





I use this to give my hair instant shine. I also spray it on my hair when I flat iron it. And it smells like cherries.

CHI Silk Infusion



This has to be my favorite hair product. I was reluctant to purchase CHI due to the price. But let me tell u it is soooo worth it. I ♥ ♥ ♥ it! This product helps improve your hair and it protects it from heat. It smells soooo good. Notice a theme yet? lol I put this on my hair when it's wet. Then blow dry my hair. It leaves my hair so silky smooth and shiny.

Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer



This helps strengthens your hair. It gives you hair the right amount of proteins. It is activated with heat. So if u use any heat on your hair this is really good for you. It's also it really helps relaxed hair and colored hair.

Motions Products


I really ♥ every Motions product I have tried. Motion's relaxer gets your hair really straight but it's not too harsh. The Neutralizing Shampoo is great. It has this clean scent and gets rid of any build up on your hair. And u don't just have to use it after an relaxer. You can use it whenever you feel like your hair has build up. The Moisture Plus After-Shampoo Conditioner is very rich and very moisturizing. Loves it. The Nourish Leave-In Conditioner is very light but conditioning.


I have learned that u have to find a combination that works for your hair. It finally took me all these years to figure it out. lol What are some of your favorite hair products?

No comments: