Monday, July 5, 2010

The 4th of July

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Funnel Cake Yum!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Friend Tiffany & I

Photobucket
Pictures Taken By: Sheldon

Dress: Ross
Shoes: Dallas Shoes
Cuff: a Hair Store
Earrings: Forever 21

I went to Lenox Mall for the 4th of July. I had so much fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket Sausage Pizza

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Blazer: Value Village
Hanes Tee Shirt & Shoes: Target
Shorts: Walmart
Head Band: Dollar Tree
Bracelet: Aldo's


This is what I wore Sat to Felini's Pizza. They have some really good pizza and stay open late.

2 comments:

Amanda Allison said...

OMG. I haven't been to your blog in so long! I love what you've done with your hair! Fab outfits, as always. :)

Melody said...

Mmmmmm PIZZAAA. NomNom! And look at the McDonald's behind youuuu NOMNOM! I love the fries and forever will.I know they are bad for me but sue me! Haha. You look lovely. I adore your blazers man, you got no idea.