Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Trip to Florida March 2010

These are all the outfits I wore when I was in Florida:



This what I wore on the road trip there.
Tee Shirt: Heritage 1981
Jacket: Value Village
Pants: New York & Co
Shoes: Target

I wore this to go shopping.
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Tee Shirt: Heritage 1981
Vest: Thrit Store
Shoes: Shi


I wore this to a wedding.
Dress: Value Village
Belt: Goodwill
Shoes: Charlotte Russe



Wore This out to this club called Passions at the Hard Rock.
Dress & Leggings: American Apparel
Shoes: Shi


Wore this to South Beach.
Jumper: Value Village
Blazer: Goodwill
Shoes: Charlotte Russe/Target

Pictures Taken By: Sheldon
I had so much fun. Florida is definitely one of my favorite places to go!

10 comments:

shannia said...

always looking good but the black dress with leggins, the whole look was a killer,,, very sexy.

Milan said...

Great looks. Luv'd the black dress n tights look. These pics remind me how much I really wanna get to Florida this year for a much needed vacay.

Nika said...

LOOKING GREAT, LOVE THE BLACK SHOES WITH THE STUDS

Velma Williams said...

i love the blue dress with the brown shoes. (everything was fab still) :)

LuvinVintageAlways said...

You look, your style, your beauty is an inspiration to me and from what I can read alot of other people. I love your shape because people like us (who are not sample size) look awesome when we pull off those great outfits you find. Dont ever stop because for every fan you have you find 10 haters...

Keedah said...

Love the outfit and really love your hair!!

Unknown said...

you always have such stylish dresses! i loveeee the blue dress.

xoxo
Dane
http://theadventuresofdanebrowne.blogspot.com

Mona said...

You were killin' it in the black dress..

LimtdEdition said...

That purple dress is REDIC~! I love it!

Jazz said...

Girl we gotta talk hair. That first picture is fiyah!!!