Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Grey

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Blazer: Goodwill
Skirt, Belt & Shoes: Target
Shirt: Rainbows


Sorry I haven't been posting regularly. I haven't been inspired lately. I'm tired of all my clothes. Urgh! I feel like in a fashion slump. I also need to change my hair. I don't know if I want to cut it shorter or color it. I have no idea. What do you guys think I should do?


I went to go see X-Men on Tuesday and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It had a lot of action but I think it was lacking in the plot department. Well I hope you all are doing well. Bye for now.......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats going on with your pics hun? Your photog sick or somethin? Tell him or her to get it together....

passion4vintage said...

Whats going on with your pics hun? Your photog sick or somethin? Tell him or her to get it together....

Anonymous said...

i think this outfit was well put together!! i love ur clothes!!!

i kind of agree w/u on the wolverine movie!! it was 8 out 10 for me

Jay♥Vintage said...

Thank you sweetie. I'm just going through a slump right now. Maybe I need to go shopping. lol

Shannia said...

i miss your photos!! go shopping..lol
it happens to all of us, soon you'll be inspired again ;-)
for the hair, don't color it, your color is beautiful and rich, you might regret if you do.

Anonymous said...

Well i still think the outfit is cute! As for you hair, i actually think the short cut really fits you as opposed to the longer hair, it jus really did nothing for your face, kinda overwhelmed it, we wanna see your cute face! Maybe research some other short styles and go from there! And the wardrobe can be update with a little shopping!! lol

Anonymous said...

Yah I know what you mean about being tired of your clothes etc... I need an overhaul, I'm selling everything and getting a new wardrobe and braiding my hair. Try something new, you are you look much younger than you are!