Friday, May 15, 2009

Grape

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dress: TJ Maxx
Cardigan, Footless Tights & Shoes: Target
Necklace: JC Penny

Thank you all for all ur advice about my hair. I still don't know what I'm going to do. lol I know I'm probably going to dye it black again. Because I have too many gray showing. I'm 26 with 30 plus gray strands of hair. WTF! When I told my mother I was thinking about growing my hair out she said "Yeah you need to have long hair now because when you get older your hair is not going to be as thick". Thanks mom.

2 comments:

Licklemslady said...

LOVE IT! the ensamble that is on another note...with you recent post i thought u solved you dilema of the hair by swooping ur bangs( it looks great!)was that the solution or r u still on the fence with ur decision?

Licklemslady said...

Oh n btw im so madd that Target doesnt have those shoes in my size :( would u know of any look alikes?