Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pink & Black


Pictures By: Sheldon
Skirt, Necklace & Blouse: Goodwill
Blazer: Value Village
Shoes: Target

Sorry I have MIA. Hopefully I can get back on track. I was getting so sick of my hair so I decided to change it. I need some new ideas for my hair before I shave it all off. lol Feel free to let me know what you think I should do to my hair.

This is my first time mixing different patterns together. And I think I love it. The trick is to make sure they both have the same colors to aviod looking like a crazy clown.

2 comments:

Nikii84 said...

I think you should try a bob or maybe some curls or like a loose wave. There is hair by Dreamweaver (Model Model) and I think they have it in Remy hair also it's called "loose deep" it's gorgeous! It comes straight but when you wet it it gets a wave to it. You can also buy it already wavey. I'm glad your back online I have been soooo bored without you posts.

Anonymous said...

No photo credits?