Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I have been tagged to tell 25 Random things about my self by Ominy Johnson. I'm going to make this short and sweet:)

1. I get home sick all the time. I miss my mom, sister, my Bre Bre, hell I miss all my family and friends. I miss u Cleveland! :*(

2. I can be really shy at times. And sometimes it takes me a minute to warm up to people.

3. I like Cleveland men better then Atlanta men. Cleveland men swagger( I hate to use this word but I don't know how else to describe it) is 100 times better.

4. I secretly miss the snow. Winter just seems weird without the snow.

5. I got my license at the age of 23.

6. I hate driving. If I was rich the first thing I would do is hire a chauffeur.

7. I can not sleep unless the TV on.

8. I love shoes! I have two large book shelves in my bed room and instead of books, I have shoes on them. Anyone that walks into my room always says imy room looks like a shoe store.

9. I get bored easily. With men, clothes, my hair, etc....

10. I love make-up. I make up my face everyday for work. I secretly wish was a make-up artist.

11. I'm addicted to you tube videos. I could be on you tube for hours looking at make-up videos and hair videos.

12. I look very innocent but I am really a bad girl ; )

13. I am a hopeless romantic. I believe that everyone has a soul mate. And I truly believe I will live happily ever after with the man of my dreams lol

14. I cut my own hair.

15. I am very cheap. That's another reason why I vintage so much. It's sooo cheap. I only buy things on sale. I never buy anything full price.

16. I can not hold grudges to save my life. Unless u really fucked me over. I could be mad one minute then 10 minutes later I’m over it.

17. I have a dirty mouth. I curse like a sailor. I say inappropriate things all the time.

18. I am very blunt. I always say what I mean.

19. I lost 30lbs in the past 10 lbs due to stress. When I get stressed out I don't eat.

20. Me and my laptop are best friends. I love my laptop. The quickest way to reach me is on im.

21. I am the worst speller. I can't spell fo shit.

22. I have a weakness for tall, chocolate men with dimples. They make me melt ; )

23. I am late every where. I could wake up on time but some how I manage still to be late.

24. I really just got into wearing vintage in 2008. I use to always go to thrift store but not like I do now. Now I can’t get enough.

25. I have dreams that come true.

No comments: